STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
I take the pleasure to introduce myself as THOTA AKSHAY KUMAR an undergraduate in Bachelor of technology in Computer Science and Engineering from JNTU-H University.
My school life played a very prominent role in my life which helped me to lead my life with great values.
1. I finished my Tenth Standard with 67.5% from Vidya Shree High School affiliated to Board of Secondary Education in the year 2011.
2. Intermediate with 79.7% from Narayana Junior College affiliated to Board of Intermediate Education (2011-2013).
3. In the year 2013 I took up subjects related to Computer Science and Engineering in my under graduation I completed with 68.1% in May 2017.
During my graduation, I attended few of the Education fairs and Workshops along with my friends and decided to choose to study my Masters in overseas countries and thus appeared PTE on 8th July 2017 and scored 59 overall.
My goal of joining Master’s Degree is to improve my intellectual abilities by acquiring adept competence in Information Technology stream and as an engineer to explore and innovate something that will be efficient and helpful in daily life.
While pursuing my under graduation, I worked as a part of STREET CAUSE as a senior coordinator which is an NGO of students with an aim of doing their bit for the betterment of society. Street Cause has won the best youth organization award from the Chief Minister of Telangana. The main goal of Street Cause is to help the underprivileged and needy, such as elderly, the orphan, the unemployed and the disabled, to help them live their lives in the best way possible. Street Cause also aims to educate and empower the society into taking proper and appropriate actions, to encircle a brighter future.
ROLE OF FAMILY AS MY STRENGTH:
We are a family of five with my Father, mother, me and my sisters. My father is my role model and my inspiration. He is a private business employee. He is a business person but still makes out time to support my mother and with his immense effort he satisfied everyone’s need in the family and supported in all terms of growth towards success and happiness of our nuclear family. This step made to stand our family a step ahead financially and socially. My mother is a successful homemaker and plays a major role in my life she made think positively and always encouraged me to do the right thing. I have two siblings one elder and one younger, elder sister got married she is pursuing her MBA and she guided me in terms of choosing my education goals and the younger is 3rd year of her bachelor’s degree and quite a loveable person of family. My family has always been a source of encouragement and will be throughout my life.
WHY AUSTRALIA AS A STUDY DESTINATION:
Studying in Australia will offer me wonderful and remarkable opportunities and experiences, as well as world-class education. Institutions offer a wide range of courses with degrees, so international students can easily find the suitable field and institution for them to choose. If necessary, it is easy for students to alter between qualifications from one institution to another.
1. In the World, Australia’s standard of living is amongst the highest. Living expenses and tuition fees are very much low and affordable in Australia than they are in the US and UK.
2. International students are able to work part-time while they study, which allows them to balance their living costs and schooling.
3. There are some chances of scholarships, which may help to lower the standard of living along with studying in Australia for international students.
4. Australia is a safe, friendly, well educated and harmonious society in which students can learn and travel. People from all over the world inhabit here, students can also take part in the multicultural activities.
5. For international students to study, Australia is the third most popular destination in the world, After the United States and the United Kingdom.
6. Many of the international students choose Australia to study because of the friendly inhabitant, cultural diversity, and good quality of education.
REASON FOR SELECTING SWINBURNE UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY:
I have compared the universities in cities like Sydney and Melbourne since these are most preferred locations for international students. I have researched all the details of universities like Central Queensland University, Charles Sturt University, Monash University, Deakin University and the Swinburne University of Technology.
After further research for my course, I found Swinburne was the best in that particular
engineering field., after going through the university’s official website, the eminent faculty, excellent research facilities that will produce magnificent results in my fields of interest with practical knowledge and then I decided the university was perfect for me and the tuition and living expenses in Melbourne are also good.
Some key features of Swinburne University:
1. Swinburne is listed among the top 400 universities in the world by the prestigious Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2015 and internationally recognized as a Research-Intensive University.
2. Swinburne is leading the way in innovation, industry engagement and social inclusion with world class features in education and career development.
3. According to Times Higher Education Swinburne University of Technology is one of the top 100 young Universities in the world in 2016.
4. Swinburne was ranked 22nd out of other Universities in Australia.
5. Swinburne provides a highly experienced faculty with practical teaching techniques and it also allot courses which gives access to opportunities that allow the students to learn in innovative and creative ways.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
The Master of Information Technology (Professional Computing) is concerned with the mastery of theoretical knowledge and practical skills related to the design, construction, operation, support and maintenance of information technology (IT) solutions. This helps in undertaking professional work in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
This is a 2-year full-time course and it contains 12 units of 150 credits, where it has 2 IT core units of 25 credits, 8 Specialization-specific core units of 100 credits and 2 IT Electives of 25 credits.
I feel that the core contents of the course Master of Information Technology (Software Development) at Swinburne University of Technology are perfectly structured. While specialization and elective units will help me to get a good grasp over my area of choice. Successful completion of my masters from this university will enrich me with all the knowledge that could lead to my bright future.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE PLANS:
I believe that a graduate study will provide milestone in my career along with invaluable experiences and skills that will allow me to become a successful, innovative professional and gives assistance to accomplish my goals.
Graduate for this course can get access to a career growth as Software Designers or Software Developers. I can then use skills and techniques that I learn during the course to contribute in success of the organization by doing projects, show savings, analyze the structure of the department and raise efficiently levels etc. A superior performance and innovative thinking will always fetch results and will help me grow to higher levels. Down the line in 6 to 8 years after joining a company I would like to see myself in a position like “Head of the department” or “Vice president/assistant vice president” which I understand is not easy but nothing is impossible with hard work and dedication.
I certainly expect to get a package ranging from Rs. 8 to 10 lakhs per annum.
The journey ahead promises to be a challenging and at times a demanding one, but my perseverance, desire to learn and understand new things will help me sail through.
STUDENT VISA CONDITIONS:
I have studied and will endure the following visa conditions:
1. To not work more than 40 hours per fortnight.
2. To maintain satisfactory attendance in my course.
3. To remain enrolled in my registered course.
4. To maintain OHSC during my stay in Australia.
5. To endure all the rules of the Australian government.
Respectful officer, if I get the permission to go to Australia for my further study, which I believe is the first step to approach my goal, I will cherish this opportunity; make every effort to improve myself.
In conclusion, I would perform to the best of my abilities and hope to acquire skills that will help me to accomplish my dreams. Finally, I take this moment to thank you for permitting me to convey myself.
Copyright 2019 - Education WordPress Theme.